Question
Posted by: Bron | 2011/04/10

Good Sports Bra stockists

Hello. I have had trouble finding shops that stock an adequate sports bra for my needs. Totalsports and Woolworths have been out of my sizes for months! Where else can I go? I am in Gauteng and looking for high impact sports bras for running and katabox in size 36A.
As your article states, I am looking for a compression style that
squashes the breasts close to the chest to minimise motion  offers the most bounce control and are best suited to small breasts (size A cups). Price is not an issue  I am just looking for functionality and comfort!

Many thanks!!!

HI bron

Honestly, I am not sure where you might find them. Sportsmans Warehouses, perhaps?

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/04/26

HI bron

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc