Question
Posted by: grasham | 2010-08-07

good sperm

How is good sperm suppose to look like

Very few carry ID booklets or passports, and where they do, they generally complain, like us, that the pictures never do them justice. Seriously, there are considerable variations in the charateristics and appearance of good individual sperm, most ejaculate includes some odder sperm among the effective ones, and only a proper analysis, microscopic and otherwise, by a suitable expert, can comment usefully on the over-all quality and likely effectiveness of any individual person's sperm.

7
Posted by: yuck | 2010-08-08

That sperm may have gradations of good/bad is one thing - that that may lend a different appearance is quite a yucky thought

Reply to yuck
Posted by: ANON | 2010-08-08

Methinks he is beginning to regret that he did

Reply to ANON

Posted by: Maria | 2010-08-07

Why do you ask?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: aNON | 2010-08-07

What do lawyers and sperm have in common?
One in 50,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Reply to aNON
Posted by: NoHOMO | 2010-08-07

I hear its sappoused to taste a bit acidic, havent tasted it myself but there''s lots of other -|- -suckers who have ....

Reply to NoHOMO
Posted by: anon | 2010-08-07

Ummmm there is a sexologist site? My guess - pretty much like bad sperm although I have heard that really good sperm is hard to come by....

Reply to anon