Question
Posted by: Candice | 2010/05/17

Good Sex

Is it wrong for one to want good sex, right now i want to be satisfied, but my problem is one,I have a boyfriend that always complains and we haven" t been having sex for a while and i want something bigger that what he" s got,don" t get me wrong i enjoy sleeping with him it''s just this feeling i have now and yoh i really what good sex now,Is there something wrong?

Dear Candice,

There is absolutely nothing wrong with desiring good sex. Of course what is good sex is different for everyone. It is very common that couples experiencing difficulties in other areas of their relationships such as ineffective communication, regular unresolved conflict, having got themselves into a rut and routine, financial stress etc, that the effects also impact on their sexual relationship.

You do not say what the issues are your boyfriend complains about.

If you are desiring to still sexually experiment for example with a few men to experience variety and with different penis sizes etc, I would suggest you consider what motivates you. Is it just due to the frustrations you are experiencing in the relationship, then I suggest couples counselling. If it is just your personal desire to continue your journey of sexual experimentation and exploration then you need to consider your commitment to your present relationship. Some couples will end their relationship and continue their individual journeys of sexual experimentation or a couple may negotiate an open relationship agreeing to allow each other additional sexual partners, based on agreed upon rules.

Just as a final point, there is nothing wrong with your desire for what you would consider good sex.

12
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/18

Dear Candice,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/17

Ok Candice- here is my email address - jsplayboy67 at gmail dot com

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/17

Thanks - do you have an email address?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Candice | 2010/05/17

Cool not a problem,friends friends

Reply to Candice
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/17

I''d say we all want good sex,if you are not getting what you want then you simply have to talk to your partner.
You seem to want someone " bigger"  in the trouser department,just remember he might also like someone with bigger boobs/smaller bum etc etc BUT he probably still loves you.
I really think you should encourage him to be more adventurous in bed.This would hopefully give you what you are looking for.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/17

Ok i understand - sorry Candice. How about we be friends and chat about your situation as we are both in a similiar boat.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Candice | 2010/05/17

Very funny Anon and Seth try to read and understand,i''m not trying to embarace my man.it" s a feeling i have and as fr dildos out of question he wouldn" t use those and not making a destination alrite

Reply to Candice
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/17

Candice, my girlfriend is the same, never in the mood, always tired, dont know when last i had some good sex.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/05/17

Candice i am willing to assist - give me your contact details.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Seth | 2010/05/17

Candice, try to not embarace your man about his size. Go together with him to a sex shop and surgest that you both chose a few things for the bedroom. Different lubes and toys, then get a large enough dildo to satisfy you, either with him using it on you or you by yourself when you feel the need. Also remember that " good sex"  has different meanings and comprizes of many aspects, like the whole making love experiance, the orgasm, the passion and the penetration, it is a package deal. Make sex an adventure not a destination.

Reply to Seth
Posted by: Candice | 2010/05/17

Hey Topdog rite now that is my problem,really confused on how will i go about it.

Reply to Candice
Posted by: topdog | 2010/05/17

Hi,not at all,if u want good sex,how do u want to go about it,

Reply to topdog