Question
Posted by: Welcome | 2013/02/06

Good Samaritan

Daugheter passed matric 2012 and been accepted at Varsity.Have tried NSFAS bt have reached their quota of 600.Am so desperate my son cried today as the opening is lnext week.I could only pay the registration all that is left for my peace of mind is R3500 or R5000 (live out).
I applied for two bursaries but to date no reply.Would I not look forward if I enquired.The thing is I at least need a letter to tell the institution I am waiting for a bursary outcome.If he don''t make it then I will have to break it out to him once and for all.
Will they take him while I am waiting for the bursary outcome.
They can''t give me the letter to the University because they have not selected until the 1st week of March.
What can I do in the meantime?
Please advise

3
Posted by: Welcome | 2013/02/06

Been accepted for a B Comm foundation in KZN Univercity.
Am not sure how these bursary things work and I don''t want to look forward to them if I call to enquire when they have finished their internal processes.

Reply to Welcome
Posted by: Woman | 2013/02/06

Or is it your son?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2013/02/06

What is your daughter going to study?
At which varsity?

Reply to Woman