Question
Posted by: Life | 2012/03/02

Good Response

Hi CS,

Good response to 594.

Thanks. Also, Lebza is right about not allowing onself to be seriously wounded by other people's uncomfortable comments. But they're worth considering - sometimes they're obviously motivated by stupidity and a desire to hirt ; sometimes they may not be helpful but they reflect xommonly held opinions amongst other people in your life, which you need to take into account ; and sometimes, even if unwelcome, they raise aspects of the issues which we need to think about. You can make them helpful for you, even if that's not how they were intended !

2

Posted by: Lebza | 2012/03/02

I think we were damaged to think what is right to you and your family is right for the entire universe and the entire mankind. I am passionate about this Forum and sure I always get a posetive response and of cos a nasty one. I choose to ignore the nasty one and concentrate on the contructive response. Some people feel good(well they assert) about crushing other people. I heared its called PHD Syndrome. There is another cliche that goes, I detest it when I see it in others since it is in me. So I dont think one should allow the Maries of this world to get through to them and bending to her demands is even low.

Reply to Lebza