Question
Posted by: lady nina | 2008/08/19

good news

hi cs

hope you are well, just thought i' d share some good news
we had a couple of changes this year, firstly i' ve moved B from a provate school to a tutor ( 10 kids in her little school) and she is currently doing the Cambridge high school program - since she wants to study medicine and need good marks and understanding of subjects, her tutor is a 50 year old mom and brings out the best in my child - she doesn t see the outside teenage stuff but the heart of my child - B works so hard to get good marks for her assignments.
she also has a boy in her life, much older but seems like a good kid - i' ve made the rules as strick as i could without being unreasonable - they stick to not only the letter of the rules but the spirit - which is the most important
just this morning i heard her speak to him " they can say what thye want , my mother trusts me"  - i felt so PROUD
she is seeing a pshogolist and the feed back is very good at the moment

i' ve alos moved L to a government school and she is battling
the first day they hid her school bag, they tripped her so she fell of the stairs, she had to pay R120.00 for something at the school, the teacher refused to take the money in the morning and told her to come back the end of the day - the purse with all the stuff was stolen - all these things are terrible for her - it' s never happened in the enviroment of the old school - i know this is real life but it' s hard to see my child suffer to adjust and lose faith the others

but we' ll get over it - equiping my kids for life is important and hard

dad got a job in dubai so he is supporting the kids financially and phoning every night - the kids know dad cares and loves them

just wanted to share the good news - thx for all the advice and support over the years

nina

We'rew always delighted to hear good news, especially from such a good old friend ! Hope there are more good things to come; and thanks to you for your excellent contributions over the years,

1
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/08/19

Dis goed om te hoor vriendin! Baie goed.

Reply to CP MOM