Question
Posted by: Mpho | 2009-09-02

Good Gynaecologist in Vaal

can you please help i need a list of good Gynaecologist i need to go for my check up im five months pregnant

I cannot unfortunately make recommendations on this site.

5

I'm 39 year old I've been trying to fall pregnant but I failed from 2008 and I'm married woman, help plz. My fallopian tubes are now ok,bcz I went to the doctor for operation but still same.I need a gyna to help me,i even feel sorry for myself. I even hate pregnant woman, eish and is not good for me. and I'm very beautiful woman but without a child I'm nothing

Posted by: annonymous | 2015-09-08

i have a strange scent coming downstairs and i need to see a gynae, an adfordable 1 as im still a student. Thank you in advance

Reply to annonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: mawande | 2016-05-20

Plain yogurt sweety works wonders

Posted by: NOMAN | 2015-07-22

HI I am looking for female gynaecologist in Vereeniging rea. kind regards Noman 078 119 999 9

Reply to NOMAN
Posted by: B | 2009-09-03

Call Medi Clinic in Vereeniging, they will be able to put you through to the gynae rooms there.

Reply to B