Question
Posted by: KT | 2012-04-17

Good doctor

I am looking for a good female doctor who knows a lot about hormones etc. I have an underactive thyroid that affects me in so many ways. My doctor told me that i was overreacting when i picked up 8kgs in less than a year (I have always been a pretty constant weight till now) and i did not change a thing in my diet or life. My Gynie eventually put me on Eltroxin after blood tests showing this. I need a doctor in or around Sandton that will be able to help me with my new disease

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the specialists in your area, as I am situated in Cape Town. Contact your nearest private hospital for the details of an endocrinologist.

1
Posted by: J | 2012-04-18

Prof Tess van der Merwe - Waterfall City Hospital in Midrand.

Reply to J