Posted by: Kamo | 2013-01-25

Good deeds or what?

Dear All

I just wanted your response to this matter.
My friend''s longtime boyfriend paid her lobola in 2010 fine. He is the guy who was taking care of her when she was still at the college. Then she got a job at one of the big companies and she met rich guys and her lifestyle changed. Then she started to be busy all along the guy is still there but she does not treat him like a real man because he is not rich. Then in 2006 she fell pregnant with a married someone and she didnt tell the boyfriend.

She then confronted into her friends and i think they were 3 who know about that. Fine she gave birth and the boyfriend knows its her daughter. The real father of the child supports the child every month and he makes sure that her child does not lack anything. The lady then bought a house without informing her boyfriend that she is buying a house. Another thing when she started to work she was driving the boyfriends car and it was still new and the boyfriend was driving a bakkie. The boyfriend loves this lady with all his heart. She cheated him with so many guys and the guy just kept quite. Is it normal ladies and gents.

To cut the story short the girl saw that she has money and got herself not 1,2,3,4, rich boyfriends she is busy. If you are rich then ur her leaque. Till now the boyfriend doesnt know that the child is not his but his friends knows about it. The lady now she got a tender boy who is married and she told the boyfriend that she is no longer in love with him and she sent the delegates to the boyfriends house so that they can make it official that she is no longer interested and the guy should leave her alone. Mind you the boyfriend has never lied, cheated on her whatsoever. She recently bought herself a car and she gave him his car.

What i need to know from you guys how will you feel if it was your brother who was in this situation?
Does money really make people change so much?
What are we friends saying to our fellow sisters when she shares with us?
Is it wise to break up with a single person and persue a married man?

Posted by: Amasi | 2013-01-28

He needs a wake up call to cut his losses. I feel bad for his next girlfriend as she has to pay for her sins.

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Just | 2013-01-28

Kamo, if this person is your friend just tell her how you feel about her behaviour and in future stay away from her private life. What she does with her " kuku"  is none of your business.

She is an adult and she knows what she is doing, if her behaviour is upsetting you I suggest you forget about her and move on with your life.

Reply to Just
Posted by: JT | 2013-01-28

This is probably the fourth story of this nature that I hear.
At the end of the day it is just another relationship gone bad!

Look at it this way - How many times did your ex-partner take you on vacation, bought expensive gifts, given you money, borrowed you his car but you still dumped the man because you did not love him or feel him?

If the guy is your friend - be supportive

Reply to JT