Question
Posted by: Hello there | 2008/10/07

Good Day..- sperm problems

I have a low sperm count and and have a 4% morphology. I have a problem where if my body has too mcuh sperm i automatically release while im asleep.. Can this cause me to have to have a low sperm problem. I also had a fungal toe infection about 4 years back,, I took Sporonox, can this cause me to have a low sperm count or a low mophology.. My motility is 50% which i think is in the norms.??????? Please help.. URGENT...

Dear Hello There

A problem of a 4% morphology is by far the most serious of your sperm problems and by itself will be an indication for advanced fertility treatment such as IVF. The other factors that you have mentioned are not directly related to the sperm problem itself.

Answered by:Dr Cassim