Question
Posted by: Bud | 2008/06/26

Good contact at Tswane for you

Hey Doc,

You can phone 0123589999 Credit Department, If all fails call the mayor Miss Gwen Ramagopa. I did and she sorted out my account in full and helped to keep my electricety in tact. Also go to there web site and lay a official complaint!!!

Thanks, Bud --- you are a uniquely lucky man. That number is useless. Usually, one dials it ( the ONLY number the city council now puts in the phone-book ) you spend an hour or more listening to nasty music, then hear someone pick op the phone, and if they don't like your accent, or for whatever reason, they hang up, and you start all over again. The voice says your call may be taped "for quality control" --- what quality ?
I have made formal complaints before, and have been promised a proper investigation several rtimes before, but nothing happens. Because they want to deny the extent of the misery they cause daily to so many people.
I remember Gwen when we both helped out at Medunsa. Once upon a time we were considered to be comrades. But her phone number I can no longer find in the phone book, and nowadays that silly city slogan is "We are all the same" ? Really ? George Orwell put it perfectly in his great book Animal Farm : "All animals are equal. But some are more equal than others"

1
Posted by: I WORK THERE! | 2008/06/26

Don't fool many people that doesn't work at all, mayor is always out for other businesses.

Reply to I WORK THERE!