Posted by: NoMore | 2009-03-06

Good bye

Hi all,

I have been posting here for a while and you have given me good advice that unfortunately I cannot take- I don' t have the strength.

I haven' t been truely happy since I was 10 and 12 years on I cannot take it anymore. It gets worse and worse each day. Each day brings a new problem (and I' m not talking about little petty problems- I' m not that lame).

I' m tired of having to cart my granny up and down and having her make out like she' s doing me the favour. I' m tired of listening how she' s getting a brand new car when she full well knows it' s taken me 8 months to save a measly R5000 for a new car.
I' m tired of being my older sisters bank/taxi/EVERYTHING.
I' m tired of no one taking me seriously.
I' m tired of being the butt of people' s jokes.
I' m tired of hearing rumours about me.
I' m tired of being lonely on the weekends.

I' m tired and I can' t do it anymore.

Thank you and good bye.

Hey, there ! We take you very seriously indeed ! DOn't give up --- give up the habits of allowing others to walk over you, yes. And you don't need enormous strength to start with --- see a good local shrink or counsellor ( in the first place, call Lifeline ) and get assessed and start treatment, with antidepressants AND CBT counselling. That can help you to stop allowing others to treat you badly, and to discover enjoyabl independence. You don't have to do this alone, and shouldn't have to. You CAN, certainly, be feeling a great deal better before long, if you get the right expert advice. I look forward to hearing more from you through the forum in the coming weeks, telling us about the help you are getting, and how it is helping you to improve. You deserve all the best, and you don' deserve to be misused by selfish other people.

Posted by: Sally | 2009-03-09

Dear Good bye, do yourself a favour. Read John 3 v 16 that says Jesus died for YOU on the cross, but more, he rose, so that we can have a everlasting life. Go to a wonderful christian penticostal church on sunday - read John 3 and see that you must be born again. Do the John 1 v 12 thing - accept Chist into you life and see how your life will change. He loves you and wants you to be happy! Whatever you do then will be for HIM and not for anybody else - see how you life changes - you will not regret one moment! You will then start counting your blessings! Strongs!

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Buck up girl | 2009-03-06

Come on, up and about for you !! Think of all your blessings even the smallest, tiniest one and rejoyce in it. Seriously consider the word NO and use it when appropriate, however not to use it when your partner wishes to get cosy !! You are a lovely person, because the Lord gave you life and you are very special to Him. Just take a break, think about yourself for a change and indulge in what YOU want to do and what makes YOU happy. After that you can think about helping someone else. Promise now ??

Reply to Buck up girl
Posted by: getlaid | 2009-03-06

Seriously.... go out and get will help with the tiredness i promise :-)

Reply to getlaid
Posted by: XXX | 2009-03-06

I have personally not come across your name as I don' t read here too often but I must ask you to please think very carefuly about your future.There is always a light ahead of a dark tunnel.
You must please go see someone who can help you through this bad time in your life.I promise you things do turn for the better,we just need someone to help and guide us through these times.
God bless you

Reply to XXX