Posted by: James | 2011-10-31

Gonorrhea Treatment

I had discharge from my penis and a burn when urinating –  Dr prescribed Doxycycline.. 1 100mg twice a day for 10 days… 

The discharge has reduced…  I have finished the antibiotics but there is still little discharge ( very little ) –  does this mean the infection is still there ? should I go back to my Dr. to get more antibiotics ?

If you still have a discharge, you should consult your doctor to establish if you still have the active disease. You might need another course of Doxycyline.

Posted by: monica | 2013-09-26

Hello viewers all over the world am fred monica, I want to testify of what Dreziza do for me. i was having a very notorious and serious sickness called HIV i contacted these infection from my ex husband and was very in lost of hope i never believed i was going to be cured until i meant these great man called dreziza who God send to help me cure my sickness . just a few moment with these great man he cured my infection i want you to know that all hope is not lost until every thing is done if you also have these following infections contact these email now. HIV/aids typhoid fever gonorrhea lancer fever. epilency. lung cancer. and also these man can also help you in giving you a very good help just give him a try and your problems will be solved just a contact with him.once again here is his email ;; all call him +2348104933655 All thanks to dr. eziza Regard. GOOGLUCK..........

Reply to monica