Question
Posted by: zoe | 2010/09/08

gonal F

Good day,

I had my right fallopian tube removed a few years ago, I have been trying for 4years to get pregnant but every month I ovulate from the right side. And the 2 times I did ovulate from the lift I did fall pregnant but lost the baby’  s between 10 and 12 weeks.
Will Gonal F help me to ovulate from the lift side more than ones a year and is it posible to fall pregnant when I ovulate from the right side were I do not have a fallopian tube? is there any longturm danger in using Gonal F??

It is unlikely that you always ovulate from the smae side. Usually there is an alternation between sides. Even if you did ovulate more from the right side, the egg can find its way across to the left and this should not affect fertility. You are ovulaitng, so Gonal-F is not necessary. It has a number of side effects including overstimulation of the ovaries.

1