Question

Golden Fountain inside - safe/ not

My partner and I are very open minded (with each other only).
Like to experiment in the bedroom as a couple.

We wanted to know as we read some people actually do this.
Is it safe for a male to urinate inside their partner (female) after intercourse. I.e. after ejaculating, when begin to go soft but stay inside and then go. We heard it creates a warm rushing feeling for the lady that is intense for her.

Please let us know if this is safe. We are both healthy, married and committed to each other only.

Not really a great idea ( I'd prefer to hear what a gynaedoc thinks ), as not only might the male introduce an infection but help it penetrate further. Hahaha is wrong, as urine CAN be infected ( never heard of a bladder or urine infection ? ) and doesn't necessarily kill other bacteria. But cheack with gnaedoc and our GP
If the woman is really desperate for a "warm rushing feeling" try a antiseptic warm douche or a jacuzzi ?

7
Posted by: Vaal Donkie | 2011/02/21

Remember that if you are too open-minded, your brain is liable to fall out.

Reply to Vaal Donkie
Posted by: Vaal Donkie | 2011/02/19

While you are at it, why not do a dirty sanchez. I mean, it''s quite obvious that you have no respect for your wife whatsoever.

Reply to Vaal Donkie
Posted by: HAHAHA | 2011/02/19

To answer your question, urine is not dangerous or " dirty"  in fact it kills most bacteria so I dont think you will give your partner an infection by doing this.

It does sound a little sick to me but who am I to complain i like s& m and bondage :)

Reply to HAHAHA

Posted by: Eric | 2011/02/18

You are probably on the right forum and need some psychiatric help as you sound rather sick - you just can''t express yourself very well or appropriately shame.....

Reply to Eric
Posted by: Prude | 2011/02/18

Why not post on the more appropriate sexologist site?

Reply to Prude
Posted by: Anne | 2011/02/18

It would be appreciated if you could be disgusting elswhere please. Thanks

Reply to Anne