Question

Golden Fountain

My partner and I are very open minded (with each other only).
Like to experiment in the bedroom as a couple.

We wanted to know as we read some people actually do this.
Is it safe for a male to urinate inside their partner (female) after intercourse. I.e. after ejaculating, when begin to go soft but stay inside and then go. We heard it creates a warm rushing feeling for the lady that is intense for her.

Please let us know if this is safe. We are both healthy, married and committed to each other only.

In situations where couples are committed and can trust that there is no risk of STI's then urinating whilst penetrating should cause no problem. Avoid doing this during the female menstrual cycle though as this might mean that urine (and any bacteria) may enter the uterus via the cervix.

6
Posted by: Girl | 2011/02/25

You people are horrible.u dont have to judge other people just because you would never try it.i wouldnt either but if someone else wants to dont be horrible to them.keep your mean comments to yourself.if it disgusts you so much dont post anything and dont log into it then because the title pretty much spells out what the post is about.DOOOOOOOOOOS

Reply to Girl
Posted by: QQ | 2011/02/22

Like bloody hellI will allow that !!

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/02/20

Reply to Sexologist

So damn disgusting GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next thing she gets is a heavy infection... sis man ure pathetic!

Posted by: mark | 2011/02/18

i have done it with my partner she felt afeeling mario at mtn dot blackberry dot com

Reply to mark
Posted by: hot chilli | 2011/02/18

what has this world come to???............................

Reply to hot chilli