Posted by: Beverley | 2010-06-14

Gold Jewelry discolouring

Good Day
I have been wearing 9ct jewelry (rings &  ear rings) for may years. All of a sudden my jewelry has discoloured to a bronze like colour. I researched on the internet, and saw sometihng about acidic levels in the body that could be causing this. Is this correct? What can be done change the acidic levels back to normal? What could have caused this?

Expert ImageNatural health

yes, increased acid levels in the body can cause the discoloration. Acid levels caused by stress, refined foods (sugar, wheat, dairy), too little water, too little fresh vegetables. You can also use Base powder of Vogel to help the body in the initial phases to become more alkaline.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Beverley | 2010-06-23

How long must I use it for? How will I know when my acid levels
are the way it should be?

Reply to Beverley