Question
Posted by: Catwoman | 2010/02/05

Going outside

My cat is about 8 months old and has been using a litterbox since we got her. I would like to train her to do her business outside. I have move the box outside and has seen her doing it in the garden, but as soon as it rains she wants her box. She even once did it in the house when her box was wet outside. How do I train her to not use the litter box.

Dear Catwomen

Put the litter box outside, with the same substrate in as before and cover if so that even if it rains she can use the box outside. After about 2 months she should only be used to go outside.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/08

Dear Catwomen

Reply to Cybervet