Question
Posted by: Aaargh | 2010/12/07

Going out of my mind

this has got to be the most frustrated period of my life, I am a 30 year old male, thing is me and my bestest best friend might hav to depart ways because of this prob, and yip you guess correctly over a female... story goes we go out one night I chat up this lady as I am acustom to and he knows it I normally waittwo weeks and then contact her again... he tells me she phoned him to enquire what is happening they set up date and one thing let to another when I phoned she told me we sud meet and she put it gently that she is going out with my bestest best friend..it went one for months but I cud feel the tension when me and her where alone we say my friend went to the bath room, so I confronted her and she spilled the beans... she was actually using him to get to me..ok you wud say don''t let the she-devil ruin your lifelong friendship..but the thing is I really really really really like to know what shes about, but I also know my friend take break-ups very hard as we hav been there before WHAT SUD I DO PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZE HELP ME

I; not sure of the latest rules on dating, but calling a woman only 2 weeks afterwards, was never seen as ideal in my day. Mind you, in those days it was gas lamps, and we rode on horses.
When it gets round to empty mind-games - was she really using him to get to you ? - that's needlessly complex and hurtful. As you seem to fear your terrific friend will be hurt by her if she breaks up with him, why not just calmly discuss all this with him ( after all, he was taking some degree of advantage over you by seeing her during your customary 2 week gap ) and agree that she has been manipulative, misleading and insincere, and maybe it'd be best to maintain your long-standing friendship, and both drop her like the hot cake she apparently is.

6
Posted by: just saying! | 2010/12/08

Your rule sucks! (who told you about that rule) Either you like someone or you dont... now you are worried about your friend and this girl, it is not your place, even if you tell him, will he believe you? No he will think that you are jealous.
Just let him be with her , it is not your place to mendle in his life..
Another thing, you had your chance with her and you blew it by waiting 2 weeks to phone her again... no I think your ego is hurting at the moment more then anything else, your friend is a adult and will sort out his relationship with her and will see if she is only using him...

Reply to just saying!
Posted by: Liza | 2010/12/08

If a guy only called me after two weeks - he''s obviously not that interested and I''ll decline. Personally I feel that life is too short to wait...

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Lovey | 2010/12/07

Aaargh, are you sure you are 30yrs, sound like a teenage boy to me.. D is right get a life and you''ll and act your age and you will understand the meaning of real problem, not this childish thing you talking about.

Reply to Lovey
Posted by: Aaargh | 2010/12/07

And you don''t so get out of here and play with your toes..insensitive you know what...

Reply to Aaargh
Posted by: D | 2010/12/07

Yawn... dude some people have real problems... get a life!

Reply to D