Question
Posted by: liezle | 2009-03-09

going out of my mind!!!

my last period started on the 4/02/09. i was suppose to start agian around the 03/03/09, but today is the 9th and still nothing. how soon can I test for pregnancy? when does the symtoms start? i am trying for a baby, but this unsurety is driving me insane..... PLEASE HELP!!!

You can test now. The most accurate symptom of pregnancy is a missed period.

4
Posted by: LIEZLE | 2009-03-09

Maybe try the following method: mix about 20ml of your morning urine with the same amount of purple spirtis. let it stand for 30 mins. if you check and it has turned to jelly, you are definitely pregnant!!! that is how my mom tested for me 27 years ago!!!! i promise this works. i am going to try it tomorrow morning!!!!

Reply to LIEZLE
Posted by: s | 2009-03-09

Aish ladies it looks like we are on the same page. I was suppose to do a test yesterday but i couldn' t. Im even scared to do one &  its driving me nuts. I cant handle the disapointment. But good luck &  keep us posted.

Reply to s
Posted by: Pam | 2009-03-09

Please can you let me know your results. Im in the same predicament. Trying for the past year, had a DNC in January, last period was on the 31 January 2009. Already 8 days late and scared to take a test in case it is negative again.

Reply to Pam
Posted by: Semi | 2009-03-09

Pregnancy test should be accurate by now. Try buying one and do it.

Reply to Semi