Posted by: Bride to be | 2009-04-28

Going on honeymoon

I am going on honeymoon for a week

Now the longest I have ever been away from my cat is 2 days and he is a bombay breed so he is very affectionate and he hates not having human contact. He always wants a lap to sit on, always snuggles with us on the bed no matter what the weather is and seeks us out for attention often.

When we go away my fiances mom usually just feeds him and then leaves. We have had complaints that when we go away for just 2 days we are told he walks around yowling and sulked and wouldnt eat.

What can we do to make it easier for him when we go away on honeymoon?

Dear Bride to be

A Feliway diffuser will help him to cope with your honeymoon.

Have you thought of putting him in a good cattery, I have a siamese cat, who also likes attention. When I go away I put her in a excellent cattery where she gets alot of love and attention. When she sees the lady that looks after her she just purrs.