Question
Posted by: Undecisive | 2008/08/11

Going on holiday

Our puppy will be 10 weeks old when we are leaving for a 2 week holiday. What will be the best and less disruptive for our puppy while we are away -

1) Sitter in our house looking after dog. (will be a stranger, but recommended though).

2) Saying with family close to our home. (not sure about this as they ahve a there year old son!)

3) Driving home with my parents approx. 6 hours. Stay there and she drives back with us. Will only be with parents (who I trust best and will eb most comfortable with) for a week before we return to visit them for a week.

Surely a trip to parents and a trip back hme isn' t that bad? And I wnat her to get used to my parents as we will be visiting them a lsot in the future?

Dear Undecisive

Option 3. If anything goes wrong you can blame your parents and make them feel quilty. Your next birthday present or inheritance may just be that bit bigger.