Question
Posted by: pinki | 2010/11/09

going off the pill?

i just want to know if its safe to go off the pill after being on it for 8 yrs, I''ve been put on the pill in the first place because i only got my period every 8 months and had a uge cist on my one overy. are there any natural medications that can balance my hormones so i no longer need to be on the pill? i really want to go off the pill, im just scared the consequences will be negative.

You could come off the Pill and see what happens. If you have an underlying problem with ovulation, you will have to go back on it. There are no natural cures.

1