Question
Posted by: lod25 | 2010/05/16

going off the pill

im on nordette contruseptives i want to start a family ,if i go off my pills when im on the in active pill (having my period) will my next period be in 4 weeks or will it be iregular.also how long until i can fall pregnant?

A normal cycle is 28 days, so you should have your next period in about 21 days but it is possible that your period will be irregular if you have been on a contraceptive for a long period of time. Conceiving will also depend on the period that you have been using the contraceptive and it can take up to 1 year before falling pregnant. Please keep in mind that it is an individual response.