Question
Posted by: worried | 2009/11/23

going off the pill

I' d just like to find out if there is a risk in taking the morning after pill more than 2 times? and also if one starts going on the pill then goes off then back on then off again?

Taking the morning after pill twice in a month will upset your cycle and will also not be effective in preventing pregnancy. Much the same applies to stopping and starting the Pill.

2
Posted by: KUSTHORIE | 2009/11/26

Hello, I was on the pill for 7 years now. I have gone off the pill since August. I have had 2 periods since. Now I am due for my third period and I am late.

Please help. Can I still be pregnant as I want to have a baby.

Reply to KUSTHORIE