Question
Posted by: MJ | 2012-02-04

Going down on her

I would like to know when i''m by my gf vagina do i kiss it like kissing her on her mouth or what? I''m willing to do anything for her. We did not do it yet, but i want to suprise her. Ladies please help

Oral sex is a term describing the playing around with your mouth/tongue over the genitals. It is important to explore with your partner what he/she likes and what raises sexual pleasure. What is exciting for the one is not necessarily exciting for another. Always bear in mind that the genitals are not only restricted to the clitoris – There are the whole sexual organ that includes the lips and the area surrounding the vagina.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-02-06

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Mohammed | 2012-02-04

MJ , you Idiot,
read Number 5. on
the most frequently asked questions.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: jim | 2012-02-04

There are certain keywords or phrases that people use in their postings that indicate that they are regular contributors to this forum - just looking for some cheap childish thrill. This is one of those !

Reply to jim