Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-29

Going crazy - pregnant

In March my girlfriend and i were fooling around and i came over her vagina.Although most of the cum was in her hand there is a possibility that some might have leaked on her vagina.She took Norlevo the day after.She had her period that month albeit a bit late.She has being having irregular periods ever since.In May she was late and she did a pregnancy test which was negative.In June she was late again and she did a pregnancy test and the two tests were positive and negative.She started Femtron in June and got her period,however she is late this month.I dont know but could she be pregnant and the supposed period is not actually a period.She has gained wieght but i thought it is a symptom of Norlevo.Surely the chances of her being pregnant are minimal.

It is too long after the Norlevo for this still to be having an effect. The positive pregnancy test suggests that she could be pregnant and should have a blood test to be sure.

Posted by: gonna | 2009-07-29

the best way to find out is to do blood test you can not go wrong with blood test. A person never knows maybe there was a strong swimmer and he just swam in the right direction
let your girlfriend go for blood test and let us know.

Reply to gonna