Question
Posted by: CINDY | 2009/10/25

GOING CRAZY ...PLEASE HELP ME !

HI DOC,

I STOPPED MY BCP' S BECOS MY HAIR WAS SHEDDING BADLY. ITS BEEN 4MONTHS AND MY HAIR IS STILL SHEDDING LIKE MAD.
I AM HOPING THAT AFTER THE NEXT TWO MONTHS MY HAIR WILL STOPP SHEDDING AS I HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT IT TAKES 4-6 MONTHS BEFORE IT STOPS AND RESUMES NORMAL HAIR GROWTH I HAVE READ ALL THE FORUMS SO FAR FOR YASMIN AND DIANE AND I HAVE NOT FOUND AN ANSWER TELLING ME WHETHER OR NOT IT IS REVERSABLE AND HOW LONG IT WILL LAST.

IS THIS HAIR SHEDDING REVERSABLE AND HOW MUCH LONGER SHOULD I WAIT BEFORE IT STOPS??

HAS ANYONE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE AND WHAT IS THE OUTCOME? I FEEL LIKE SHAVING MY HAIR OFF !

THANKS

I

Cindy

It will be beneficial to consult a dermatologist to exclude other causes for your hairloss. There are a multitude of factors that play a role in hairloss.