Question
Posted by: Leonie Georgeous | 2012-06-10

Going Crazy

I found out that my husband 40 had an email affair with a 33 yr old divorced co-worker. I was devastated! He complimented her on everything! I am 100% sure there was no sex involved. I went on facebook to see how she looked like. We have been married for 15yrs. This whole thing devastated me! I can''t seem to get over this! I look at her fb status regularly. I just cannot seem to forget the wonderful things he emailed her! Pls help me forgive and forget about this! I love my husband so very much!

Maybe its easier for him to be complimentary in an unreal and distance relationship ? Anyway, marriage counselling is surelty needed here ? Its not as simple as just forgive and forget, but needs you both to work on it, together, and with expert guidance

4
Posted by: Broken | 2012-06-14

I am there and I understand, nobody can understand the pain! I also have a wonderful husband who I love very dearly. Same as you, e-mails, with messages that I never got. I am 53 she is 27? COnfronted him, he did not want her, tried again, and again and again................ and here I am not knowing what to do??? I am busy loosing my mind as a result of this. She denies, he denies, yet I see the mail. On sunday he promised that the mails would end. Monday morning first mail was to her> ..............What can we do. where did we go wrong? I know how you feel. I cry with you, I pray with you because I am there!!!!

Reply to Broken
Posted by: me | 2012-06-11

Jinne, sorry om te hoor Leonie...hoop jul kan dit uitsort, sterkte!

Reply to me
Posted by: Nonto | 2012-06-11

very hurting....especially if you trust and love the man with all your heart, I feel you. my advise confront him, it could be some little flirting...nothing more...., you have been with him for long, you will pickup when he is lying to you

Reply to Nonto