Question

Going crazy

Hi Doc,

Please can you help....as crazy as this might seem, I have understood that I have panic attacks and do stress...about what? I have no idea?

I been to a homeopth that has prescribed me with 5 htp, and feverfew to help with my paniccy state and constant feeling of body tension.

However, I feel that this isn't completely hepling me as I still feel quite nervous, anxious, tense.....and now even beggan to grind my teeth at night....something I never did.

Please can you help...I don't entirely want to go the traditional medicine root, as these are addictive and their side effects are bad...natural is preferable.....what do you suggest.

Dear Anon
Not all medicine for anxiety is addictive - one should avoid the "-azepams" but something like Aropax and Aterax is safe and not addictive. Please discuss with your GP
Dr BEts