Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/09

Going back to Triphasil

Hi there.
I was using Microval then switched to Triphasil this past month but i got terrible headaches. So i was planning to stop using the pill. My period started on Tuesday (30 June) and i took my last pill from the pack on Wednesday (01 July). The period ended on Saturday ( 04 July ). But wednesday (07 July) i decided to go back on the pill. Started with the red pill for wednesday. Is this okay or should i wait for my period for this month before i use the pill again? I never missed any pills in the first month (june).
Please advise.

You will not be protected for the first two weeks as you have prolonged the placebo period. Thereafter, you should be okay.