Question
Posted by: dw | 2012-01-25

going back to an ex

My ex and I separated end of Nov after being together for 4 months and friends for 3 years. He had an ex fiance with twins who was staying with her mother. The fought constantly, she sending hateful sms''s, put the phone down on him a number of times, stopped him and his folks from seeing his kids, threatened suicide, said she had cancer when she didn''t. He sought legal advice to help arrange legal custody. I found out now that they are back together from beginning January. How can someone go back to an ex that said all that hurtful stuff, let alone sleep together in the same bed??

You SEPARATED after 4 months together. Should it really be your concern what now happens in his life, or with his ex fiancee and children ? Maybe he knows a lot more than you do, and it might be a good idea that they're back together, maybe it's a bad idea - but it's HIS LIFE.

3
Posted by: hjh | 2012-01-25

You were a rebound Sisi.....move on and ja,IT IS INDEED NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS LOL

Reply to hjh
Posted by: Maria | 2012-01-25

Maybe he is trying again for the sake of the children. No offense, but it''s none of your business, it''s a choice he made. Move on.

Reply to Maria