Question
Posted by: wondered | 2010-03-06

go down there

Just a question,in general does all men like going down on their women or not?

dear wondered
Sexual habits and fantasies are not necesarily shared by all men and the figures vary from country to country.
A couple decides what excites them and move in that direction . The greatest difficulty i find is one partner deciding what they feel is good and imposing that act on an unwilling partner eg oral sex

4
Posted by: TopCat | 2010-03-08

I love to dive in there, its a big turn on.

Reply to TopCat
Posted by: XXX | 2010-03-08

Some men have " health"  issues with it as do some women.It is all about preferences,if he gives it to her then she should return the favour.
Just make sure you all nice and clean and fresh.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: little lady | 2010-03-07

I don''t think ALL men enjoy doing it, but most of them for sure. As with all types of sexual acts, everyone has their own preferences.

Make sure your lady''s had a shower just before to boost her confidence (and your enjoyment) and have fun...

Just take your time &  i''m sure she''ll love it (and love YOU for it!)...

Reply to little lady
Posted by: Condom man | 2010-03-06

I just looooove doing oral. The smell, the taste , the feel, just to put my tonge into her, suck her her clit + to see what this all does to her - it''s fab. At first my wife was a bit shy but now she goes ballistic, especially whet I suck her clit. Apart from loving to do it myself, the reaction of my wife makes it more than worthwhile. A couple don''t know what they r missing until they have done it.

Reply to Condom man