Question
Posted by: glyconutrients | 2008/08/09

GLYCONUTRIENTS

Much is read about glyconutrients and I understand it can assist with anorexia/depression. Your comments please

Dear Glyconutrients
Glyconutrients are the buzz word at the moment, and I have also heard that they can assist with a wide variety of conditions. However, until more sound scientific research results are available I cannot recommend their use for any one of these conditions. If you know a patient suffering from anorexia and/or depression then it would be advisable to discuss the use of glyconutrients with the medical team who are treating the patient. The drs, psychologists, dietitians, and other individuals involved with treating the patient may well allow the use of glyconutrients.