Question
Posted by: wendy | 2008/07/04

Glyconutrients

I have started to hear a lot about the benefits of glyconurtients. I would like your opinion? And which brand would you recommend?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

could you please give me your fax number so i can fax info off.

regards
Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Keen | 2008/07/07

I think theoretically it could work, but in real life you'll pay an awfull lot of money for something that has no guarantee to work. Just be carefull...a lot of these products are sold in multi level marketing companies, so they make loads of profit from it. But if you have the money to pay for it.....well....give it a try.....

Reply to Keen