Question
Posted by: Lizz | 2010/06/09

Glycemic Index foundation

Morning Diet DOc,

Thank you for referring me to the GIF, I feel loads better. I feel like a human again.

I am experimenting with my diet at the moment to see what exactly is best for me. After years of struggling on diets that I thought was healthy I feel like I might be on the right track now. I actually feel happy with the weight I lost now instead of looking in the mirror in disgust. It is almost as though my skin tightens up better now where before it just became a sagging mess. Dehydration maybe)

Thank you, I think you saved my marriage. :)

Lizanne

Dear Lizz
Thank you for your positive feedback. I am thrilled that using a low-GI diet is having such a positive effect.
Keep up the good work

1

Dear Lizz
Keep up the good work