Question
Posted by: elle | 2013/02/03

gluten/yeast sensitivity

what tests should I request to positively determine above sensitity?

Elle

If your doctor has ruled out celiac disease and wheat allergy, gluten sensitivity can be considered. If you lack HLA-DQ2 and DQ8, the suspision for gluten sensitivity can be ruled out. If your anti-gliadin antibodies are raised and you find relief of your symptoms when following a gluten free diet, you are suffering from gluten sensitivity. Yeast and amylase allergies will first have to be ruled out and I therefore, suggest that you consult an allergy specialist for the necessary tests.