Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2010/05/03

gluten-free lunch recipies

Help! We have removed gluten from our diets (bread, pasta, wheat etc) and the results are fantastic. But lunch-time meals are proving to be a struggle - my husband refuses to carry on eating rice-or-lentils-and-veggies in whatever form I try to disguise it!

If you have any treid-and-tested gluten free QUICK lunch ideas - please share! Something you can put together in 5 - 10 mins and pack in a lunch tin to take to work. And does not look like a ''girl salad''! ... or has rice in it... :)

Dear Lisa
Alas, I don't have any such gluten-free lunch recipes that do not contain rice, lentils or veggies! I can only suggest that you do a Google Search for 'Vegetarian Recipes' (there are thousands on the internet) and then select those that do not contain gluten or any of the foods your husband dislikes.

1

Dear Lisa