Question
Posted by: Sonja | 2011/09/15

Gluten Free and Lactose Free Diet on Beweeg SA

I would love to try the Beweeg SA eating plan in the latest Sarie, but 90% of the the carb''s and " suiwel"  that I cannot eat. Do you have a Gluten Lactose free version:) It will be great to know the variety''s I can eat as well.

Dear Sonja
It is indeed frustrating for patients who suffer from gluten allergy or coeliac disease and lactose intolerance to be presented with slimming diets that contain a whole range of 'forbidden' foods. I unfortunately don't have a copy of a slimming diet that is both gluten- and lactose-free for you and can only recommend that you consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will have to work out an individual slimming diet for you that avoids all these offending foods.

3
Posted by: Tania Jacobs | 2011/10/06

Hi there,

I am following the diet in the latest Sarie, and would like to know the following please: Do I have to eat from all 4 blocks every day, or may I sometimes skip a ''snack meal''? This diet is very filling, and I feel that I don''t have the need for a snack everyday.

Tania

Reply to Tania Jacobs
Posted by: Tory | 2011/09/30

Apparently this is what the esteemed Willis was tlaikn'' ''bout.

Reply to Tory

Dear Sonja