Question
Posted by: Marike | 2010/02/08

Glucophage Dosage

What is a suffiecient dose for insulin level 13.4?

Dear Marike
I can unfortunately not prescribe glucophage dosages because I am not a medical dr. Please discuss this with the dr who is treating you diabetes.

4
Posted by: John | 2010/02/10

Marike,
Glucophage makes you fat.
You must eat the correct food.
On top of this page are diets.

I am using " Diabecinn extra"  for about 5 months and my sugar is down. Smaller than 8. I started with " Diabecinn origional"  4 a day. The " extra"  have vit and minerals that is good for diabetes.
It is " self med"  and cost a lot but work. (I put mine on med aid.)

Spread the Glucophage over the day, it is beter.

DietDoc will also say you must exercise. Smaller meals up to 6 times a day.

Good luck it is a battle!

Reply to John
Posted by: Marike | 2010/02/08

My latest insulin bloodtests indicate an insulin count of 13.4 with glucose level of 4.7.
My doctor has me on 250mg of Glucophage per day and absolutely refused to increase my dose. The problem is, my weight is INCREASING by the day.

Reply to Marike
Posted by: Marike | 2010/02/08

Reply to Marike

Dear Marike