Question
Posted by: Titi | 2010/11/15

Glucophage

Hi, Im trying to concieve, doc said my insulin is high hence am not ovulating every month, and he gave me glucophage to manage that.
How is it? cos since i have been taking it im not feeling well

ANYONE WHO HAVE USED IT BEFORE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANKS

Nausea is a common side effect when you start Glucophage. You can start with a lower dose and increase it gradually. Always take it with food.

3

Posted by: Titi | 2010/11/16

Thank you Insulin resistant

Reply to Titi
Posted by: Insulin resistant | 2010/11/16

Apparently when you don''t eat correctly while taking glucophage, you will feel sick.

It is very important that you follow a healthy eating plan while taking it. It also helped my sister to fall pregnant.

And my father is taking it for Diabetes.

Reply to Insulin resistant