Posted by: Theresa Kavejandja | 2012-10-11

dear madam/sir

I''m suffering from gloucoma and whenever I read of the danger I got filled with fear, that I''m living in fear. My dr told me that the
pressure in the left eye is 22, right eye is 20. But what I don''t understand is that the right eye is the worse affected, the damage is very high, according to my dr. I know you might not help me much with advise as I''m already under treatment, but the fear of possible blindness is what is killing me. I need advise or counseling, anything to bring my peace back.

I suggest that you consult a psychiatrist. There is no use in living in fear of something that might not happen at all. Trust your specialist and be aware of the symptoms of raised pressure.