Question
Posted by: g | 2012-11-07

Global warming

They have been going on about global warming for, like, forever, but lately I''m suspecting they have misdiagnosed and it may actually be global cooling. Last week felt pretty much like winter. At the end of October!
Where I am based now, somewhere in Jozi, the sun is not shining.
I started thinking what if the sun suddenly disappeared and never came back, and all our children would have would be our memories of what it was like. Imagine talking about the days when the sun shone, and trying to give a true idea of it.
Of course they have all that scientific and geographical study to back up their claims. I just had a sudden thought that''s all. I am in fact missing the proper summer weather./

I know exactly what you mean - I feel we should get a refund, this year, as we have not received what we ordered, weather-wise. Like today there have been one or two warm days, just to remind us of what we're missing. But I've lost count of how often I've put away the duvet and extra blankets, the jerseys and scarves, only to dig them out again the next day.
Do you think it may be a plot ?