Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2012-01-23

After 2 speciallist visits, my blood tests came back positive for Glandular Fever. The ENT told me the virus would be with me for life and might re-occur in times of stress. He suggested a multi-vitamin and rest. The reason for all the tests was sores on my tongue which would not go away (about 8 months now). When I mentioned this he did not comment. This happened last week. Today I feel like I am dragging myself around, my muscles ache and I am very anxious. I do take Aropax and Lamictim for anxiety but now I don''t know what is the glandular fever and what is anxiety? When do I know the GF is gone? Does the anxiety attacks and GF feed off of each other?

Refer to the following link for detailed information about glandular fever (symptoms and treatment):