Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2009-04-16

Don' t if itd the right spelling. I have a lot of stress, enough to make you commit suicide,anyway...Got an eye infection,eyes are red and eye lids are a bit swollen, could it be from my contact lenses. Had lots of blood test done aboy a month ago. everything was Ok. Now I have these glands on boths sides of my neck, when you touch it, it feels like little golf bols. What can it be, can it be stress related, can it be something of a concern, do I need to go a doctor

Dear Flower 1980
Swollen glands are usually a sign of infection and your symptoms are probably due to your eye infection. You may need antibiotics so please see your doctor for a prescription. Please ask him to help you with something for the stress too or to refer you to a psychologist to teach you some stress managment techniques.