Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2010/04/13

GLAND PROBLEMS

Ive been having occipital lymph, problems for 2 months now. recently my underarm glands and my breast''s been paining. the last 3 days it feels like my kidneys are on fire, turns out i didnt know theres a gland, the adrenal gland close to the kidneys. Ive been on 3 tipes of antibiotics NONE worked. I feel fine, except for the buring pain of the glands, they are swollen especially the one in my neck(occipital lymph) Did blood tests and both blood test came back 100% fine A OK
What can be the cause of this?? and what is the cure?

Hallo Nadia
If the swollen glands persist you may need referral to a surgeon so that they can take a needle biopsy of the gland to exclude TB or blood diseases like leukaemia.

3
Posted by: Nadia | 2010/04/13

I hope the IV works. I have to go see a specialist due to 2 house doctors not knowing whats the problem. I would love to know if it works for you, maybe i can try it.

Reply to Nadia
Posted by: A | 2010/04/13

Strange, I also have sore glands in my neck and shoulders, and after 2 lots of antibiotics, whcih didn''t work. am now on a third lot,day 2, taken through an IV over 5 days as it may be a bacterial infection. Sure hope this works!! I hope someone has an answer/suggestion. I will let you know in a week if these meds work for me. Pls check back on this post.

Reply to A
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/13

Hallo Nadia

Reply to cyberdoc