Posted by: Me | 2009-04-01

giving up

I' m at the point of giving up on all this this crap... I' m exhausted and feel completely used and taken for granted.
I have terrible flu and can barely breathe, my chronic illness is flaring so that I' m pouring blood from my bottom, I' m weak and faint and uncomfortable... My bosses just seem to expect me to keep pushing myself harder and harder, my boyfriend is a suspicious unemployed-|-who keeps criticising, my family is always nagging... Just want to put my head under my duvet and stay there forever...
There, now I' ve vented. Maybe now I can handle another day or so without giving in to the homicidal urges that bubble under the surface....

Give up with the crap, but not with life. Flu is a horribly depressing affliction. A boss one has to at least tolerate, though take advice from Dept of Labour about fair working conditons. A bf who keeps criticising can be left behing, and a nagging family, if the nags have no validity or usefulness, can be ignored. And meanwhile, if the rage rises, beat up the duvet --- they're very accomodating that way

Posted by: Nameless for now | 2009-04-01

Please legalise mercy killings....I need it now!
I' m 36, know the at least you are not alone.

Reply to Nameless for now