Question

Giving out eating plans

Hi Diet Doc, I really enjoy reading the posts and the perfect answers you give, I need your advise please, there are alot of people that are angry because we don' t want to give out our eating plans out which we paid for and received from Dr Cohen, what are your views on that. Many of them complain and say well they paid for this and all the eating plans are the same, the individual plan thats worked out for you with blood test is nonsense. All the eating plans are the same, many of them are very disappointed cause they paid R1800 when they compare it its exactly the same. Hope you can answer me on this and will apreciate it. All the best!

Dear Eating Plan
Thank you for your kind words. If other people get angry because you refuse to share anything you have paid for, be it a diet or legal advice or a study course, then that is their problem, not yours. No one should think that they are entitled to a "free ride" from someone else. You can point out that it is expressly forbidden for patients to share medications because a medication is prescribed for that individual patient and it can cause harm to other people who take it even if their symptoms are similar. The same applies to diets. Refer them to the free diets on this Website which they can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weightloss' and 'Slimming Diets'.
Hope this helps

1

Dear Eating Plan
Hope this helps