Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-07-05

Giving it up

Ahoy cybie Had some oysters for you at knysna festival, havent given up alcohol but realise now it changes me completely lately like in the past. Ended up drinking red bull aswell last night, my body cant handle the caffeine had to calm myself cause almost had another panic attack. Its clear to me that i should stop drinking completely. Laying here not being able to sleep i know what i have to do. Will post here when i dont feel strong enough. I am taking that first step I had enough of this destructive behaviour.

Hi Kas,
I hope the oysters enjoyed the festival ! UIt is indeed worth being cautious about alcohol ( you know what would be best for you, so stop while it's easier than it might be later ) , and about caffeine intake which can indeed feed panics and just general anxiety. And of course caffeine messes up slep. I find I enjoy good coffee for breakfast, but limit it after than, to promote better sleep.
Kudos on deciding to give up the destructive behaviours, and for committing yourself to constructive behaviours instead !