Posted by: Ettienne | 2009/09/28

Give up the drugs ?!

Hi Doc,

I hope you can give me some advice regarding my eyes. Ever since I can remember I have had a bit larger than normal pupils, and ever since I can remember when meeting new people I have always been told to stop getting high.

I have never in my life touched or even seen any drugs before but I also get asked the question and then I found out I have " stoned eyes"  [like some people will say]

I am 24 years old and would like to know if there is any way to fix my eyes. If surgery is required I won' t hesitate, but if I can use contact lenses to hide the large pupils that will also be an option.

P.S. my pupils are not completed dilated but enough for people to think I am always on drugs.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you make an appointment with an opthalmologist, in order to evaluate your pupils. There are drops available that will constrict your pupils but this will effect your vision.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.