Posted by: Ettienne | 2009-09-28

Give up the drugs ?!

Hi Doc,

I hope you can give me some advice regarding my eyes. Ever since I can remember I have had a bit larger than normal pupils, and ever since I can remember when meeting new people I have always been told to stop getting high.

I have never in my life touched or even seen any drugs before but I also get asked the question and then I found out I have " stoned eyes"  [like some people will say]

I am 24 years old and would like to know if there is any way to fix my eyes. If surgery is required I won' t hesitate, but if I can use contact lenses to hide the large pupils that will also be an option.

P.S. my pupils are not completed dilated but enough for people to think I am always on drugs.

I suggest that you make an appointment with an opthalmologist, in order to evaluate your pupils. There are drops available that will constrict your pupils but this will effect your vision.